Friday, January 28, 2011

Seungri wins M!Countdown


Seungri’s new song came out the winner on Mnet's weekly cable music show aired yesterday.

Seungri of male band Big Bang placed first on "M! CountDown" with his new song "V.V.I.P." just a week after making his official solo debut, triumphing over his contender SS501 member Park Jung-min’s song “Not Alone."

"There were lots of people who worked really hard to make my album," Seungri said in his acceptance speech. "I wasn't sure whether I could get this trophy. I thank my fans and Big Bang members so much."

Seungri, the youngest of member of Big Bang, is currently pursuing a solo singing career after releasing his first solo mini-album of the same name as his new song which he took part in composing and writing.

The new record, composed of 13 tracks including two title tracks including "V.V.I.P.," has topped several online real-time music charts upon its release last Thursday. The other title track "WHAT CAN I DO" too placed within the top slots of the latest "M! CountDown" music chart.

Other singers that appeared on the same show yesterday were Park Jung-min, TVXQ, Jewelry and new female singer Kim Bo-kyung.

source : asiae via bigbanghaven

No comments:

Post a Comment