Wednesday, January 12, 2011

G-Dragon checks Seungri's messages?

In SBS's Night After Night, G-Dragon shared why he as to check the messages Seungri receives. He said:
"I am afraid that he would make mistakes and I don't know why I am worried even though we live together.

There was once when we went out to play. That was when Seungri has just be been admitted into university and I checked the photos in his phone. Then I knew that he had a lot of good-looking friends. Taeyang joked that Seungri should introduce a girl to him. After we said that, Seungri started sending messages to the girl very swiftly.

After grabbing his phone back from me, Seungri took a cute picture of himself and sent it to that girl. I, then, saw him receiving a message in which the girl said: "I really want to bite you."

It is okay if the story ended here. But Seungri sent back: "you can bite me for sure" to her afterwards. For the sake of preventing such kind of stuff from happening again, I have to check his messages from time to time."

Source: justcatlife.istory.com
Chinese translation: jiayi @s eungricn.com
English translation: Rice @ BIGBANG World
(Re-post with full credits)

No comments:

Post a Comment