Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Big Bang’s new album will contain a touch of rock music?


On the 11th G-Dragon met with Star News and expressed, “During this time, Big Bang has been working on the new album steadily. This way the music will become more popular.”

He continued, “I thought of the reason for why the public likes Big Bang, and it seems to be that it’s because fans like us best for the music we give rather than the dancing. This time lyrical music that people of all ages can sing along to and feel comfortable will be featured.”

G-Dragon also hinted at the fact that Big Bang’s album would have a bit of a rock orientation, “Big Bang’s new album will contain a touch of rock music. This year fans will be able to come into contact with a big picture of Big Bang’s variety,” he said. 
I’m not a fan of rock music, I liked “Oh My Friend” but didn’t love it, but I’ll be anticipating it anyways! I’m sure it’ll be good but I hope they have some slow songs as well.
Source: starnews
Translated: alee @ ibigbang

No comments:

Post a Comment