Tuesday, February 21, 2012

T.O.P, “If the image of a ‘star’ becomes a hindrance to my acting, then I will throw that image away any time"


Big Bang TOP, “If the image of a ‘star’ becomes a hindrance to my acting, then I will throw that image away any time.”

Big Bang’s TOP recently showed an interest and attachment to the subject of “acting”.

Being able to freely manage the life of a musician and actor, TOP decked out the front cover of a special edition March issue of Cosmo Men Magazine. As TOP showed off the image of a very playful gentleman in his New York style suits, he also gave off the vibe of a very masculine charisma that not many other idol members can pull off.


During an interview(with Cosmo Men), TOP said that he would throw away the image of a “star” any day if it was to get in the way of him becoming an actor, hence stating that he would never want to take on the roles of a popular singer, a bad boy, or a wealthy family’s son since those are the only characters that tend to garner the most popularity. He stated that he wants to take on a role that suits him well, not just a role where he can gain popularity from it.

When the interviewer confessed that he would do well in any role, he stated, “I had times when I thought that being a celebrity didn’t fit me at all,” but confessed that, “Even though I was not born to be a celebrity, I have studied about it a lot and have many things learned. I am still continuing to learn to become the best.”

In addition to the interview when asked, TOP gave a witty answer of, “I like a girl who is gentle and can handle both herself and myself together. I would like to get married at a later age, but if fate brings us together sooner, then any time would still be great.”

The Cosmopolitan Men interview with TOP will soon be open to the public in March.

Source: Nate
Translation: swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com
Credits: bigbangupdates

No comments:

Post a Comment