Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Seungri broke up with his girlfriend not long time ago?

On  the previous SBS Kim Jong Eun's Chocolate that aired in last february 6th, Seungri admits that his 'Lies' 'I Need A Girl' 'Heartbreaker' 'Sunset Glow' medley stage was a memorable stage with a story behind it. 


Seungri said that, "I used to have somebody I love. But not long ago we broke up"Then Seungri showing up his own color with an R&B version of 'Lies' .Seungri also did the choreography for 'I Need A Girl' and 'Heartbreaker' perfectly, showing up his endless charm and talent. And lastly he sang 'Sunset Glow' and received enthusiastic response from the audience.


After he finished with the stage, MC Kim Jong Eun said, "It almost looks like a musical performance" she praised him. When Seungri is practicing in the practicing room, suddenly his CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, came up to him and said "What are you doing alone? Making me worried" and Seungri answered, "Don't worry. Because I've prepared this, I will show you the 'proper' stage, so please anticipate for it" he revealed the story.


On the other side, when Seungri asked "Are you pleased with it?", MC Kim Jong Eun answered, "It wasn't so bad," bringing up big laughter in the studio.

Source: news.nate.com via 슨냠 @bbvipz @Rice@BigbangWORLD
Translated by: Winalicious @Bigbangvip. net

No comments:

Post a Comment