Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jung Eun's Thank You Letter after meeting Daesung

Yesterday, we posted the letter written by Jung Eun's father thanking Daesung and Sean for visiting his daughter. Now, here's Jung Eun's personal thank you letter:
 

"I don't know what to say. I'm 15 year old Jung Eun. A lot of people helped out after seeing the post my dad wrote and as a result I was able to meet Daesung.
Sean Ahjusshi? hehe I don't really know what to call him so I think I'll stick with ahjusshi. Sean Ahjusshi and Daesung Oppa and someone that looked like a manager came to see me. They talked with me and prayed for me and I was able to have the best day I've had in a long time.

I received Big Bang bromides (magazines) and a 2010 Big Show Live Concert album as well. And seeing a singer who I liked so much with my own eyes made my heart flutter. My heart was beating fast and I can't really explain the feeling in words.

They told me that the reason Sean ahjusshi and Daesung oppa were able to come and see me was because fans saw the post my father wrote and spread it around the internet.

A long time ago there was a kid at hospital that would chat with an ahjusshi in his 40s on the internet. That ahjusshi knew that the kid was sick and asked if there was anything they wanted to eat and that he'd order it for them. So that kid said they wanted pizza and the man ordered several pizzas. And I have memories of the pizzas being shared around a hospital room of 6.

Back then I didn't understand how a stranger could do something like that for someone whose face they've never even seen. But now that I've experienced it my heart tingles and I'm sort of stunned.

At around 2am people started sending me texts and they keep coming still. I had a fever then so I was awake for a while and managed to reply to some of them but then I fell asleep and I was unable to reply to all the other texts that arrived later.

When I woke up in the morning so many texts had arrived that I couldn't dare reply to all of them.

However I'm still reading all the messages that arrive. From the person who sent me a text from 1004, and the person who sent me a text from the lucky number 777 [hard to translate what this is trying to say, btw 1004 in Korean sounds the same as angel]


From the person who called me by my real name and the person who had the same name as me. To the person who said they have a child my age and that they'd buy me something tasty to eat. The people younger than me and the people who are the same age as me. And many other people all said to make sure we can see each other at the concert in February.

I want to enjoy the concert with all the people that sent me texts as well. I will make sure that I'll able to do that and if there is a kid wearing a mask quietly enjoying the concert that will probably be me hehe.

Since so many people are supporting me, I feel like I'll be able to get better. After I get better I'm going to attend school again and take part in VIP activities as well.

Thank you to Daesung oppa who came to see me despite his busy schedule and once again I bow my head down to sincerely thank all the people who helped me to see Daesung oppa. Thank you so much!!

P.S. TrySmiling! [this is a username on the DC Inside boards] Are you the person who worried that I'd get mean text messages? TT There have been no mean texts at all and all of them have been from supporting people hehe Thanks for worrying about me!"

Source: DCDS
Translated by: flibbertigibbet@6theory (via Soompi)
(via bigbangupdates)


No comments:

Post a Comment