Friday, December 17, 2010

IU explains why she exchanged Taeyang for Yoo Ah In as her ‘ideal man’


IU was known for originally being a huge fan of Taeyang’s, but recently made the switch over to “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” actor Yoo Ah In.
She even received a ‘love confession’ from the actor during the “2010 Golden Disk Awards“! Yoo Ah In was informed of IU’s ‘crush’ on him by fellow presenter Park Min Young, to which he replied, “IU, I love you too!” But why did she replace Taeyang with Yoo Ah In?
IU finally revealed her reason behind the switch through an interview with “Mnet Wide“. She explained:
“I kept talking about Taeyang so much on broadcast programs, that my mom gave me a warning. She said that if I talked about Taeyang one more time, she would disown me. That’s why I named Yoo Ah In as my ideal man instead of Taeyang. Netizens started commenting, ‘You once said you liked Taeyang…!‘ Well, it seems like no matter what I say, people won’t be satisfied (laughter). I really am just an innocent fan, please don’t misunderstand.”
The singer also revealed her thoughts on the parodies surrounding her ‘three level octave’ by adding, “I was really proud when I saw the first parody. I always thought that they were a refelection of your popularity. New versions are made every day, and I make sure to watch every single one.

Source: OSEN via Nate
(via allkpop)

No comments:

Post a Comment